Sunday 25 October 2015

Question 6: Evaluate your contribution to the group's work

Due to the fact that this was mine, Connor's and Jess's first time experiencing filming, we decided to share out the tasks, such as editing. We decided to do this as then we would have a clearly idea about where our strong points lie so when it comes to the main task, we know which roles we can fulfil confidently.

The roles I fulfilled mainly in this task were acting and editing. I chose to do the acting as I know I feel confident in doing this can do it effectively. However in this task my acting seemed sloppy. Although, I would definitely like to fulfil this role in the main task if I could. The editing role was the one mainly shared out between the three of us because none of us had used editing software before so we didn't know if we were good at it or not. I felt like this was educating, gaining skills in editing, and I would be happy to fulfil this role again, experimenting with more new and exciting effects.

When evaluating our work together as a team, I believe that we worked well. We got along well, exchanging and considering each others ideas on filming and editing and being extremely organised when it came to booking cameras and organising times for when we would film. I think that we would all agree that we would be happy to work together again on the main task.

No comments:

Post a Comment